WHEEL TRACK SOFT
Intended for the six-wheel forestry machines, which are meant to protect the tires and assure better traction in the most challenging conditions. Due to the form of the profile, it enables a great contact surface with the forest soil, and, consequently, also an outstanding traction and stability of the machine on swampy and soft foundations. The profile with the least influence to the forest soil.
• Soft and marshy terrain;
• On terrain where minimum impact on the environment and undergrowth must be ensured;
• Substitute and upgrade of forestry chains.
• Optimum grip on different types of ground;
• The tread has been designed to have the least impact on the forest floor;
• The tread shape enables an excellent grip between the pneumatic tyre and track;
• Heat-treated material, which reduces the wear of tracks.
• Simple shortening/lengthening of the track;
• Option of welding additional cleats;
• Option of zincifying;
• Option of Ø22mm and Ø30mm connectors.