Due to the form of the profile it enables great contact surface with the forest soil, and, consequentially, also an outstanding traction and stability of the machine on swampy and soft foundations. The profile with the least influence to the forest soil.
• Soft and marshy terrain;
• On terrain where minimum impact on the environment and undergrowth must be ensured.
• Optimum grip on different types of ground;
• The tread has been designed to have the least impact on the forest floor;
• The tread shape enables an excellent grip between the pneumatic tyre and track;
• The structure enables automatic cleaning while driving;
• Heat-treated material, which reduces the wear of tracks.
• Option of adjusting the tension on the track;
• Simple shortening/lengthening of the track;
• As it aligns itself with the pneumatic tyre, it extends its service life;
• Option of welding additional cogs;
• Option of zincifying;
• Option of Ø22mm and Ø30mm connectors.