9 mm chain with manual tensioning. Chain of excellent quality and durability, reliable even in emergency situations.
– Approved in accordance with the ON V5117 standard.
– Running surface in rhomboid shape, made of special alloy steel, with ”D” profile links for safe grip on snow and ice.
– High quality heat treatment – carburising.
– Auto-locking device.
– Ergonomic and colour-coded parts with easy to follow fitting instructions and plastic gloves for a fast, easy and clean fitting.
– Polymeric tensioning chain stopper helps to preserve the rim.
Supplied in a handy and elegant semi-rigid carrying case with velcro for safer storage in the boot.
Packaging: 1 pair.