The combination of the profi les GROOVE and SOFT. Tracks off er greater traction also on the changing terrain.
• Demanding terrain;
• Mud and snow;
• Soft or soggy terrain.
• Optimum grip on different types of ground;
• The tread shape enables an excellent grip between the pneumatic tyre and track;
• The structure enables automatic cleaning while driving;
• Heat-treated material, which reduces the wear of tracks.
• Option of adjusting the tension on the track;
• Simple shortening/lengthening of the track;
• As it aligns itself with the pneumatic tyre, it extends its service life;
• Option of welding additional cleats;
• Option of zincifying;
• Option of Ø22mm and Ø30mm connectors.